P-4 Family Members of P Visa Holders

This visa is for the spouse and children of P-1, P-2 or P-3 visa holders who wish to visit or accompany the principal visa holder in the U.S. A P-4 visa holder can stay in the U.S. as long as the P-1, P-2 or P-3 visa holder remains in legal status. A P-4 visa holder may change his or her status in the U.S. They must obtain a work permit to work but they may study.